Andrew C Baird Detention Facility
570 Clinton Street
The Andrew C Baird Detention Facility is located in Detroit, Michigan at 570 Clinton Street 48226. The jail staff can be reached by
calling (313) 967-6672.
If you are looking to post bail for an inmate at Andrew C Baird Detention Facility call (517) 618-0492.
About the facility
The dention facility is also called Jail Division 1.
Visitation schedules by day
- Monday - Last names starting with A through C (7:30 am until 10:30 am AND 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm)
- Tuesday - Last names starting with D through H (7:30 am until 10:30 am AND 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm)
- Wednesday - Last names starting with I through M (7:30 am until 10:30 am AND 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm)
- Thursday - Last names starting with N through S (7:30 am until 10:30 am AND 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm)
- Friday - Last names starting with T through Z (7:30 am until 10:30 am AND 6:00 pm until 9:00 pm)
- Saturday - Minor child visitation with approval and by appointment only.
A look inside a cell at the Jail Division 1 facility
Wayne County at a Glance
Source: U.S. Census Bureau
Wayne has a total population of 1,925,848. The population has
decreased by -135,313 (-7%) from 2000 through 2009. The population
density is 3146.6 and covers 612 square miles.
- Total Population: 1,925,848
- Pop. Change 2000-09: -135,313 (-7%)
- Pop. Density: 3146.6
- Sq. Miles: 612
Crime Data for Wayne County and Andrew C Baird Detention Facility
BailBondPolicy.com does not endorse any bail bond companies listed below. These are listed for informational purposes only.
Leos Bail Bonds
P.O. Box 322
1A Bail Bonds Service, Inc.
P. O. Box 1533
Universal Fire & Casualty Insurance, Co.
3214 Chicago Drive
Universal Fire & Casualty Insurance Co.
3214 Chicago Drive
Bad Boys Bail Bonds
990 Pine Street
West Michigan Bail Bonds, Inc.
1695 Service Rd, Suite 200
Source: FBI Criminal Justice Information Services Division (CJIS)
Residents of Wayne experienced 52 crimes in 2011.
The #1 violation was arson with 0 crimes.
The #2 criminality was theft with 14 instances.
The #3 crime was vehicle theft with 1 crimes.
The #4 infraction was burglary with 1 instances.
The #5 criminality was property crime with 16 violations.
The #6 lawless act was assault with 10 reports.
The #7 unlawful act was robbery with 0 violations.
The #8 violation was rape with 0 circumstances.
The #9 criminality was murder with 0 violations.
The #10 criminality was violent crime with 10 crimes.
Bail Bondsman for Wayne
For more information about bail bondsman servicing Wayne please visit our home page